Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.

my mother was in a nursing home she had a sore on her back

my mother was in a nursing home she had a sore on her back they opened it week in half later she was sent to er the infection from her back went septic through her body went to her eye so bad she has to have her eye removed

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you in any way that I can,

I am so sorry to hear about the lack of care your mother received at the nursing home,

I wish her a speedy recovery and hope that you can find a safer and more caring nursing home to go to when she is discharged from the hospital. What happened to your dear mother in the nursing home should be reported to the New York State Office of the Attorney General to investigate and prosecute this nursing home and reported to the Department of State to revoke their license to be in the business of a nursing home,

Lastly, you should engage an experienced personal injury lawyer to sue the nursing home for what they caused your mother. You will not pay any legal fees because these cases are taken on a contingency fee so that the Attorney will be paid from any settlement, verdict, or judgment the Attorney secures for your mother,

I wish you and your mother the very, very best,

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you, it will not cost you anything additional to give me a positive rating, and that is the only way I can receive credit, Thank you for understanding,

If you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, Please rate a 10 as it gives me a greater opportunity to assist other customers on this website and is greatly appreciated,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you,