WALLSTREETFIGHTER
WALLSTREETFIGHTER, Attorney
Experience:  14 years experience in representing clients, current member of legalshield, legal club of america, NYSUT and UFT attorney
16356563

I slip and fell on cement raising 4 inches that my son had

I slip and fell on cement raising 4 inches that my son had told the century 21 last year about .I do have a case that a attorney accepted. I am not sure if i tell him that I have a severe vitimn D dificiete that makes my bones break easy than normal My doctor and I have been trying to correct it but my siezure meds have done this .I am 53 and have epilepsy. thanks for your advice.

i

i brok

WALLSTREETLAW :

Hello and welcome. My name isXXXXX am a Licensed practicing attorney and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

WALLSTREETLAW :

These are issues you may want to raise with your attorney,

WALLSTREETLAW :

however if the injury you suffered from the accident was due the the slip and fall and not the previous medical condition, your case is still valid.

WALLSTREETLAW :

In all 50 states it is established that a tortfeasor (i.e. the person-at-fault, also known as the defendant) is liable when he aggravates a preexisting condition of the plaintiff (i.e. the injured person, the person who files the lawsuit).

The United States Supreme Court gave approval to this principle in United States v. Feola (420 U.S. 671, 685.) In the Feola case the person-at-fault assaulted a plain clothes federal police officer. He tried to reduce his liability by arguing that he did not know the man was a federal officer.

WALLSTREETLAW :

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

WALLSTREETLAW :

If satisfied please provide us with positive feedback, thank you

Customer:

thanks so much

WALLSTREETLAW :

Good luck, and if satisfied with our service please provide us with positive feedback, thank you