Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

if the father of you child is being held on charges for agg.

if the father of you child is being held on charges for agg. indicent liberities with a child. what can i do legally to protect my son.

Hello

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to discussing this and providing you information in this regard.

Please tell me

1 - is he on the birth certificate?

2 - are you married?

3 - are you living together before this incident?

4 - are there currently court ordered visitations between the Father and your son?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes he is on birth certificate

no not married to him

not living together before incident

yes there is current visitation orders

Hello

I suggest that you can file the Modification for change in the current order and request an emergency hearing. Tell the Clerk that you are very concerned that because of the allegations that your son will be in harm's way and you need an Emergency Temporary Change of the visitation order so that at this time you can keep him from any potential harm

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated.