Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney

My neighbor has constantly harassed me about "ants". He says

My neighbor has constantly harassed me about "ants". He says that they climb over the shared cement wall between our properties, but I go and look at the wall there isn't anything there. I sprayed the wall and anything that looked an ant tunnel several times, but yet I haven't seen any ants. He stalks me by waiting until i come home to complain. He demands that I get my property sprayed. Yet my neighbor on the other side of me said he hasn't had any problems and if he saw something he took care of it. The other neighbor behind me doesn't have a problem either. This past week he's threaten me that he was going to the city about it. I have no clue what to do or say. Help
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

What is your specific legal question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do I need a lawyer if he does go to the city for a complaint?

Thank you for your follow up.

Based on the limited facts that you have provided, it would appear that the neighbor would not have any valid basis for a complaint, especially if there is no visible and infestation in your house or property and someone in your situation has the right to tell the neighbor to simply stop approaching and harassing you about this unsubstantiated claim and even if this neighbor filed complaint with the city, the city will review his complaint and will send out a code inspector and as long as, there is no visible infestation of ants on your property the inspector will inspect your property and would dismiss the complaint.

I wish you the best of luck!