Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.

if a child is taken away because one parent say the parent

if a child is taken away because one parent say the parent was hurting the child but its not true what are the right steps to take and what kind of rights does the other parent have

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to discussing this and providing you information in this regard

Please tell me

1 - what do you mean by "taken away" from whom

2 - briefly tell me what happened please

3 - what is the status of the situation as it stands
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Child service took child from mom custody and gave temp full custody to dad because he and medical worker say look like child was abives but the child child wasn't father did same thing at this time last year so what steps or do need to hire a laywer again

I am sorry to hear of this matter

I suggest that you need to wait and see what Child Services says is the result of its investigation. If they come back and say the child was abused, then I suggest yes, it would be beneficial for you to consult with a local attorney

I am sorry to hear of this matter.

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They have say that looks like 3 year old was hurt by the mom so tempary order is in order right now thats why I need to no next step to take

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So what should I do

Wel, a Temporary Order means there has to be a hearing of which you will need to go and show that you did not abuse the child. This is when you should have a local attorney present to help you get the child returned.