1) Written lease 1 Year up on Jan.31, 2014
2) As of today Its been 8 months
3) The lease agreement does not state anything about only a set number of people can live there.
a. It states and I'm trying to remember the basics because i do not have the lease with me. "Unauthorized persons may not live in premises without prior pre-approval and/or approval to be added to the lease; if not subject to increase in rent"
4) I received an email on Sept.16 that says I was in violation of lease, but that eviction proceedings have not been processed and that this was a warning email IF the landlord did not receive the requested documents from my daughter by close of business that day. I provided everything that was asked by the next morning when everything was received from my daughter
5) On Oct, 2 I inquired about it and she said that "they" were still making a decision on whether to charge more money for deposit but they did not say my daughter was not approved to be there. By that time my daughter had already been there for more than 30 days and more than 2 weeks after i provided her the information
6) I have a verbal incident with my daughter on oct.15 and i called the police and I wanted my daughter to move and the police said i can not do that and the landlord could not do that either without evicting both of us or something like that.
7) my thing is by Oct. 2 was more than enough time for them to make a decision besides the fact she only gave me 24 hours to respond to her and now that I had to call the police because my daughyter and I had a disagreement now she is trying to force me to make my daughter move out or shes threathening to evict me and my younger daughter out of the house?!
8) Mother and daughters fight sometimes but we are fine, nothing was damaged and my rent is paid on time every month; my daughters and i only have each other and i should not be forced to move because me and her had a disagreement and the police came out, when just 2 weeks ago a man was murdered not more than 5feet from my front door?!