Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Judge issued order on the Plaintiffs motion for this telephonic

Judge issued order on the Plaintiff's motion for this telephonic attendance 48 hours after we received motion before we could object. In our objection that we are trying to send in today, is the correct request to REVERSE his order or RESCIND his order and issue a new order denying the original motion.
Hello and welcome,

It is typically appropriate to request that the court "set aside" or "vacate" the order and enter a new order denying the original motion. These terms are often used interchangeably but reversing a judgment is normally done by an appellate court. The court which entered the order can set aside or vacate its own order typically.

I hope this helps clarify the situation for you. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate my service when I have answered your questions so I will be compensated for my time assisting you. Thank you!

Thank you very much for your positive rating of my service. It has been my pleasure to assist you and I hope you will ask for me should a future legal need arise.

If you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, please consider scoring me a 9 or 10. It benefits my ability to assist you and other customers, and would be tremendously appreciated.

Thanks again and all the best to you.

Note: Please feel free to request me if you have future legal questions by typing your new question in the question box on my profile page. Here is a link to that page, which you can bookmark or add to your favorites: I look forward to hearing from you again should the need arise.