Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

my son has 7 felony retail frauds, an r & o and possibly

my son has 7 felony retail frauds, an r & o and possibly theft auto and flee and elude he is afraid to go to court what does he have for leverage> he uses heroin and steals to suoort it
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about your son's unfortunate situation.

What charges are currently pending against your son and does your son have a local experienced criminal defense attorney to represent him in this pending criminal cases?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

tomorrow is retail fraud felony wed is jury trial retail fraud felony with an r and o I put up 2000 cash he textes he wont go he is too afraid

Does your son have a local experienced criminal defense attorney to represent him in this pending criminal cases?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

he has a court appointed that I filed a complaint against last year, ifee she is incompetent.

Thank you for your follow up.

Can you please let me know what is your specific legal question for me?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

is it possible and or better to have all of the charges at one time? or one at a time? is it worse if he runs other than a warrant woud charges be worse?

Thank you for your follow up.

Is your son facing several felony cases which are from different incidents?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes e is

Thank you for your follow up.

1) It is not up to your son whether the prosecutor would prosecute the criminal felony charges in one case or several separate cases, since the prosecutor has the option to prosecute your son by filing separate cases for each instance of the felony retail fraud.

2) It is never a good idea for any criminal defendant to try to runaway or hide from justice and not face charges, as felony warrant would be issued for the defendant's arrest and anyone who would be helping a fugitive to hide / run from justice could be also charged with felony aiding and abetting a fugitive.

If the warrant is issued your son will also be subject to apprehension and once he is caught, it is unlikely he will have any type of bond and will be detained in jail until he is tried.

I wish you the best of luck and please let me know if you have any related follow up questions.