William B. Esq.
William B. Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.

i bought a car from a website called wreckedcarsforsale.com

i bought a car from a website called wreckedcarsforsale.com and after paying my first deposit of $1000 another company called getwwa.com called me to paid the balance of $7500 to them, I get to know that they worked together.
on the website the car was said to be located at California and the car was said to have a Junk title, I called them to ask them about the Junk title thing and the guy at the main website that i bought the car from told me that was the title that came with the car.
after paying them all the money and stuff every single story changes, I was told that the car is at colorado, and the has not existing title but only come with a Bill of sale..
I bought this car because I wanted so ship it out of the USA and without Tittle this can not be done.. 2. this car is now said to be in colorado instead of carlifonia will cost me more to ship to the nearest port authority to ship out of the USA. 3.. they never called me to inform or advice me on any development on this transaction and when i call they wont return my calls or my email until 3 to 4 day after i have been calling and leaving message for them.. and they also come to tell me that i have been charging $5 daily for car still been in their lot since.. even as they never provide me with the adquate paper to be able to transport this car..
they just reply my email to asking to look on the contract that stated.. " sold as is no vehicle warranty, no implied warranty, no frame warranty, no verbal agreement or representative will be binding. purshaser is accepting the risk associate withvariations in vehicle title and registration laws between state, provinces and countries.

my question is does this contract valid for been lied of the location of the on their website which i have evident to show what the location said.. 2.. does this contract bind me for the kind of title they said this car would come with on their website and change everything after i purchase the car..
i have evidence for those tow references above and some emails they never reply and i can pull my call records if required to prove how many times i have called during this transaction.. it been more than two month now that they have my 8650 with them..
and I am willing to sue the if I am advice to..
Expert:  William B. Esq. replied 9 months ago.

William B. Esq. :

Dear Customer, thank you for using our service. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would like to assist you today.

William B. Esq. :

If the company has told you one thing (that was "material" or important to the contract) that they knew was false, or reasonably should have known was false at the time that you entered into the purchase agreement, that has caused you a financial loss, that is fraud. You can either void the contract (get your money back) or you can pursue them for money damages in court for breach of contract and fraud.

William B. Esq. :

Given the fact that they are conducting business through the internet, they have opened themselves to jurisdiction in your state (Oklahoma) and you can sue them there if they do not acknowledge these breaches in contract and false statements, and make this matter right for you.

Customer:

thank you.. i think you get close to my answer ...

Customer:

if i want to sue them.. how do i go about that because I actually want to sue them for money damages.. but the contract was not given send to me not until I made the full payment, Please advice me on how to go about suing them for money damage..

William B. Esq. :

Here is a link to the Oklahoma Small Courts case (this will get you cash damages up to $7,500, above this you will have to sue in general civil case which usually means you should consider hiring an attorney), http://oklaw.org/resource/small-claims-court This has the basic considerations for how to go about filing a lawsuit (even a general case follows these same basic steps, but the procedure is more complex and the rules are much more strict).

Customer:

as the money involve is more than 7,500 .. am I not going to loose more money than what they took from me and time and the money am going to pay they lawyer..?

William B. Esq. :

This is entirely a strategy decision on your part (I can only offer the options available to you). But it is possible to limit your civil lawsuit to the actual damages for dealing with the title issues/storage fees/etc. associated with their wrongdoing - but again, I do not know if this is reasonable or possible, but again it is a way to get the claim below the jurisdictional limit for small claims. Your other option is to go ahead and sue in general civil court for the full amount. (Remember, you can also negotiate for settlement at any time during litigation which gives you more options throughout the litigation process regardless as to which court you are suing in).

Customer:

thank you

William B. Esq., Attorney
Experience: Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.