Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Fbar reporting question:In 2007, foreign non interest bearing

Customer Question

Fbar reporting question: In 2007, foreign non interest bearing checking acct greatest value was $10,100. In 2008, same acct greatest value was $9580. In 2009, same checking greatest value was $10,100. For 2010, fbar now requires cash value insurance. So foreign accounts from 2010 thru 2012 will include checking and life insurance. Is this going back enough for fbar reporting?

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please close.