N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Experience:  since 1983
9653905

I need an attorney licensed/authorized to practice law in Puerto

Customer Question

I need an attorney licensed/authorized to practice law in Puerto Rico
Expert:  Sam replied 3 years ago.
Hello

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to discussing this and providing you information in this regard.

Professionals on this website, while licensed attorneys are precluded from representing customers of this site. We are only permitted to give information based on situations and questions asked.

So if you want to continue, you can give a brief summary of you matter and I can provide information and also information on how to contact a PR attorney.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Need an attorney authorized and/or licensed to practice law in Puerto Rico re: new birth certificate laws in Puerto Rico. MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK IN ENGLISH PLEASE.
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.

There are attorneys in Puerto Rico listed by location here.

I hope this information is helpful.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Need an attorney authorized and/or licensed to practice law in Puerto Rico re: new birth certificate laws in Puerto Rico. I will need them to file a petition with the Court to have a birth certificate reissued for my 87 year old mother who currently resides in TX. All of this must be completely done and birth certificate in hand BEFORE December 1, 2013. Puerto Rico refuses to reissue my mother's birth certificate because one of her documents lists her birth year incorrectly.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I am sorry, but because this site is independent and wants to maintain its integrity in providing honest, unbiased information to customers, professionals cannot represent anyone from this site or make personal referrals.

If you'd like any other information from our legal professionals, please let me know and I will search for one for you. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy