Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with significant and substantial experience in multiple areas of law.

Can a debt collector go in your personal account and with draw

Can a debt collector go in your personal account and with draw money from your account

My name isXXXXX am a licensed attorney, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.'

That really depends on the situation. Has the debt collector already obtained a judgment against you and an order to enforce the judgment?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No their no judement

Thanks for the additional information. I am assuming then that no money has been actually taken from the account?

If it has, do you know if the debt collector has your bank account information?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No money has been taken from my account i just received a letter telling me they were going to start to take money from my account.They dont have my accounts so is it legal for them to go in mty account

Hello Sal,

No, absent a court order they have absolutely no authority to go into your accounts and take your money. That would only happen if they were to actually obtain a judgment from you and got an order to enforce that judgment by levying your bank accounts.

They are just lying and bluffing to try to get you to pay. These are underhanded and illegal tactics of a debt collector.

I hope the above information is helpful.

Please let me know if you have any clarifying or follow up questions as I want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with my service. Please contact me first if you are contemplating leaving me a negative rating, as I’ll be happy to continue to address your concerns until you are completely satisfied with my service.

If not, please remember to rate my answer positively so I get credit for my work. (It doesn’t cost you anything extra and is necessary even though you’ve made a deposit). Please also rate me highly (9-10) when you receive your customer satisfaction survey as well.

Thanks and best of luck!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much you have been a great help

Thank you Sal,

Happy to help and best of luck!