Joseph
Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with significant and substantial experience in multiple areas of law.
54899578

can a Stipulatio and order for resolutio of all issues ccco646.6

can a Stipulatio and order for resolutio of all issues ccco646.6 ,can my signature be rescinded within 24 hours due ton lackn of undestanding off all issues

My name isXXXXX am a licensed attorney, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

I'm unsure what you're referencing. Can you tell me what you mean by 'CCO'? That isn't a known abbreviation of any California code.

Also, can you tell me what your lack of understanding was and if there was any provision in the agreement to allow for you to rescind after signing?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This happened during a mandatory settlement conference, while attorneys and forensic accvoutants were talking I wsatalking to mi wife and attempt to settle issues my self , when I nwent back to my attorney and told him , he told told me that they have settle things whit much more favorables results , but since i have takk to my wife they can`t go back now,

Then they draw a stipulation which I sign.

Now I am full of remorse and regret.

This happened friday 10/11/ 13

Is there any way I can1t recind my signature and start the settlement conference again.

I was fairly exhausted towards the end sinc we had started at 9:30

and i have signed at 4:30 PM

Appreciate your answer I will call my family law attorney in AM.

Sinserely, George

Hello George,

I’m afraid that there is no right to recision for compromise and settlement agreements. Unfortunately, you would need to be declared to be mentally incompetent at the time of the signing to make the compromise and settlement agreement unenforceable against you. (This is next to impossible, and given your situation, basically cannot be done).

Unfortunately, the facts that you weren’t paying sufficient intention since you were talking with your wife or were exhausted due to the long day will be insufficient reasons for you to be able to void your agreement to the compromise and release that you made on Friday, and restart settlement negotiations again.

I hope the above information is helpful, although I realize it is not what you wanted to hear. I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX had better news to give you, but I hope you appreciate an honest and direct answer to your question. It would be unprofessional of me and unfair to you to provide you with anything less.

Please let me know if you have any follow up or clarifying questions as I want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with my service. Please contact me first if you are contemplating leaving me a negative rating, as I’ll be happy to continue to address your concerns until you are completely satisfied with my service.

If not, please remember to rate my answer positively so I get credit for my work. (It doesn’t cost you anything extra and is necessary even though you’ve made a deposit). Please also rate me highly (9-10) when you receive your customer satisfaction survey.

Thanks and best of luck!

-Joseph