Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.

he was not crippled but he did get bruised up the police dont

he was not crippled but he did get bruised up the police don't no what to charge the adults

Thank you for your response.

Unless one or more of those adults can be defined as a "caretaker" to the child then that would be correct, unfortunately. There is no law in Maryland that would prohibit someone instigating a fight for money or otherwise.

If they were a caretaker of the child then a Child Endangerment charge could be filed

I suggest that you can talk to your state representative to the Maryland General Assembly and see if they would be willing to present a proposal for a new law that would make it a crime to pay someone to beat up on someone else.

I am sorry that at this time Maryland is lacking in such a law

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what about conspiracy with a overt act or giving money to a minor to do a crime

Ive been thinking about this and maybe "Contributing to the deliquency of a Minor"