socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

Person from/in Sweden, person from/in USA, one will send long

Person from/in Sweden, person from/in USA, one will send long distant healing, the other will get the clients in USA, handle the monies. What kind of agreement should there be? Since doing in USA, should the agreement be in USA?

Client should they sign anything?

By "healing," do you mean religious healing, i.e., "laying on of hands," or similar?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is 'long distant healing' like Reiki..

Okay, thanks.

An ongoing agreement to obtain clients for another person, and to share profits, is a partnership, under U.S. law. The modern standard plan for a partnership is to form a "limited liability company" (LLC) and as part of the formation, draft an "operating agreement," under which the parties to the LLC agree to perform their respective obligations.

You can form an LLC using an online service, such as www.llc.com, www.legalzoom.com, or www.incorporate.com. You can also hire a business lawyer to draft a custom operating agreement, because the operating agreements provided by the online services may be too generic for your purposes.

If you would like a sample operating agreement for an LLC, or a link to a reputable lawyer referral service in Massachusetts, please let me know if my answer here is helpful to you, and I will be happy to provide.

And, thanks for using justanswer.com!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Could you possibly give me the reputable referral service in MA? Yes, your answer was great! Thank you, Nancy Collins

Thanks for your confidence!

Here is a link
to every reputable referral service in the state.

Best wishes.