Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with significant and substantial experience in multiple areas of law.

If I signed a contract to work for a company, as it states

If I signed a contract to work for a company, as it states if I chose to leave I would have to pay them back for what it takes to send me to class. If they were to fire me, would I be free from this agreement?

My name isXXXXX am a licensed attorney, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

No, you would be from the agreement if they terminate you, since they not you would be the moving party in the termination. You woudldn't have breached your duty under the agreement (to continue working for 'x' amount of time) and wouldn't be liable to repay what it costs to send you to class.

I hope the above information is helpful.

Please let me know if you have any clarifying or follow up questions as I want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with my service. Please contact me first if you are contemplating leaving me a negative rating, as I’ll be happy to continue to address your concerns until you are completely satisfied with my service.

If not, please remember to rate my answer positively so I get credit for my work. (It doesn’t cost you anything extra and is necessary even though you’ve made a deposit). Please also rate me highly (9-10) when you receive your customer satisfaction survey as well.

Thanks and best of luck!

Thank you for your positive rating of my service! It has been my pleasure to assist you and I hope than you will ask for me on JustAnswer should you have future legal questions.

Please request me directly by placing “to Joseph” at the beginning of your question or you can ask a question directly to me through my URL here:

When you receive your Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, please do rate me highly (9-10) there as well. It benefits my ability to assist you and other customers, and would be tremendously appreciated.

Thanks again and best of luck,