Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.

recently my google voice number for my business was taken over

recently my google voice number for my business was taken over (hacked into, without my permission) and i no longer have access. My ex-business partner is returning the calls from those I have asked to leave messages. We have a consent agreement with the court that we are to have no contact nor interaction with each other's business, which I am sure is a further violation of law. what are the legal consequences of her actions? when I have substantial evidence, do I get an attorney or go to the police, or both?

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you,

I am sorry that you are having difficulty with your former partner. Your best bet is to get an Attorney to file a lawsuit against the other party and request not only damages, but an injunction as well so that they do not continue this in the future. If you go to the police, they will tell you that this is a civil matter between former partners and will tell you to get an Attorney, so do not even waste your time going to the police,

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you, it will not cost you anything additional to give me a positive rating, and that is the only way I can receive credit, Thank you for understanding,

If you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, Please rate a 10 as it gives me a greater opportunity to assist other customers on this website and is greatly appreciated,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you,