Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

We all watched as Nancy Pelosi pushed on the members of her

We all watched as Nancy Pelosi pushed on the members of her party to pass the obamama Care act to become law. We all heard her say specifically Don't read it just vote for it and we will fix it later. So I maintain that this one particular action proves without a doubt that the Obama Care Affordable care act was approved with the people whom we elected never reading it or understanding it prior to there vote. Nancy Pelosi implored the congress to not do their job in order to vote this proposal into law. So Nancy Pelosi should be held accountable for the government shut down this week and all the lost wages of the government workers who have been furlowed. Is there any way to bring suit against her for her inappropriate actions?
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

All I can say is I WISH. Unfortunately, under the Constitutional separation of powers, the courts call this a "political question" which the courts are not allowed to pass judgment on I am afraid. Thus the incompetent members of congress are beyond the courts I am afraid and it is only the voters who can punish their incompetence by voting them out. If these clowns could be sued the courts would be filled with suits against these incompetent elected officials, as there is plenty of blame to go around on this particular issue as I am sure you will agree.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

This is NOT the practice of law nor is it legal advice to you, it is merely educational information for you to use to seek out a licensed attorney in your state to get actual legal advice from them. Please use sites such as http://www.martindale.com or http://www.lexmundi.com or http://www.hg.org to find a local attorney to get actual legal advice in all matters.