I was able to get your summons from a different post.
Insufficient knowledge is the same as you don't know.
My observations paragraphs 1-4 are basically identification paragraphs.
when I state you don't know this refers to the fact you have insufficient knowledge to admit or deny.
1.. deals with identifying Plaintiff unless you know all what is stated about plaintiff to be true you can state you have insufficient knowledge
2. Alleges you are an adult either admit deny or answer you do not know.
3. this probably falls into the unknown category
4.Asks if the transaction e.g. credit card application etc took place in Clark County either admit, deny or indicate you don't know
5. Did you apply for credit with the credit card company either admit, deny or indicate you don't know
6. Asks did you write a check or provide other means totaling $25,000 dollars to the Plaintiff either admit, deny or indicate you don't know
7. Alleges that the $25,000 payment did not go through e.g. a bad check either admit, deny or indicate you don't know
8.Identified the current balance admit, deny or indicate you don't know
9. Lists the current balance. More than likely you do not have enough information to admit or deny
10. Unless you know that employees
tried to contact you , you should deny or indicate yo don't know
11. No response required
12. Unless you are a lawyer you probably don't now
13. Same response as 9
14 same response as 9
15 Unless you know that Plaintiff was required to hire an attorney you should either deny or indicate you don't know
16. no response required
17. Ask whether you set up and account with the Plaintiff ( a credit account) admit, deny or indicate you don't know
18. Indicates you did not try to pay off the account admit, deny or indicate you don't know. Partial payments can be considered trying to pay off the account
19. same answer as 9
20. Same answer as 15
21 No response required
22. Asks whether the application for credit you signed requires you to repay money advanced admit, deny or indicate you don't know
(don't guess only admit if you know)
23 Same answer as 9
24 Same answer as 9
25 Same answer as 15
26 No response required
27 Same answer as 9
28 Same answer as 9
29. Same answer as 9 although from a legal perspective unjust enrich cannot be determined if a contract
is in place.
30 same answer as 9
31 same answer as 15.
32 no response required
33 Unless you are a lawyer you probably don't know what NRS 41.620 is
34. same answer as 7
35. Ask if you paid what you owed within 30 days of being asked to pay admit, deny or indicate you don't know
36. Indicate you don't know.
Please accept my response with a rating of 3 or better. A bonus would be appreciated. If you have follow up questions please ask.