Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.

Do you have a form of Receipt Release and Indemnification that

Do you have a form of Receipt Release and Indemnification that you could recommend?

Thank you for directing your question to me. I am a licensed New York attorney and my name is Ellen. I will do whatever I can to answer your questions!

Please explain what you will be using the release and indemnification for so that I may locate an appropriate form?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have written and answer twice but I am not sure if you are receiving it. Did it arrive? Thank you.

No it did not!!!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So sorry. A trustee of an estate of $250,000 asked what he needed to do to wind up his mother's estate. I said that he needed a receipt release and indemnification. He is trying to keep fees down. I haven't done T&E work in years. Thank you, Ed

Hi Ed,

Let me see what I can find. Please give me about 15 minutes.
Hello Ed,

Have you seen this Blumberg form:

Please let me know if you need any clarification. I would be glad to assist you further if I can
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ellen: The Blumberg forms tend to be very brief. I think I need to protect this person more because one or two of the heirs are contentious. Any thoughts? Ed

Hi Ed,

It is brief but comprehensive. When a release is too specific it can be argued that the release is limited to that specific item. The general estate release covers any and all claims related to the estate

Your thoughts
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ellen: I think you are right. Better to get released from everything than too many little things that might not include some unforeseen items.

Great thought.

Do you practice in the city?

I previously practiced on Long Island. Now I am in Florida :-)

It has been my pleasure to work with you.

I am here to help. To speak with me again, simply place my name in the first sentence of your new question. If I cannot help you, I can direct you to someone who can.

When you receive your Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer , please consider providing me a 10 rating. It benefits my ability to assist you and other customers, and would be tremendously appreciated.

Thanks again and all the best to you.