Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

My daughter talked me into asigning power of attorny to her

My daughter talked me into asigning power of attorny to her while I was in the hospital from a bad fall on my head and signing the title to my van over to her. I wouldn't have done it at that time had I been more knowing about what was going on.

Roger : Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a litigation attorney. Thanks for your question. I'll be glad to assist.
Roger : You have the right to cancel the power of attorney at any time to stop any additional actions by her under the current POA.
Roger : As for signing over the title, you would have to file suit against her and ask the court to set aside the title you signed over if she won't voluntarily return it to you.

How do I cancel the power of attorny?

Roger : All you have to do is issue a statement saying that you cancel and revoke the POA.
Roger : You can send your written revocation to anyone who has been given a copy of the POA - banks or other institutions.

Where do apply the suite for my van?

Roger : You could likely sue in small claims court.

ok. Thank you.