LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

I was in the internet watching porn...my computer had several

I was in the internet watching porn...my computer had several pop up. I click on some child porn by mistake and now my computer is locked....it says that I have to pay a fine of $300 and that I have 48 hours to do it...that was a moth ago
I need to what I can do or who should I call to explain my case.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. This is a scam. It is virus/spy ware on your computer. You need to either take your computer to a repair shop to have it removed or download the necessary software from the internet. The FBI or any other police agency would just ask you to pay a fine over the internet for looking at child porn nor would they lock or freeze your computer. This is a situation where you would be arrested. This is happening a lot these days over the internet, so do not be fooled. You do not need to explain anything, you just need to get the virus/spyware removed.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.