Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney

I recently reopened an old myspace account that had not been

I recently reopened an old myspace account that had not been in use for several years. For my default picture I used a pic of a woman that looks like a warrior princess holding a sword. I did not use the pic to threaten or send out a negative message, I just happen to like "Fantasy art." and for me it was symbolic of a strong woman. It has come to my attention that one of the persons on my list felt threatened by it..because I have noticed his peers making indirect remarks for the past couple of days on the subject of violence and "psycho" stalkers. This person who suspects me being a threat is in the entertainment industry but not so well known today. I am very concerned by the reaction of his friends that I may have opened up a can of worms for myself and have fallen victim of being suspected of being dangerous. I've had no communication/messages with him..other than being on his top list. I took down the photo but they are still talking about it. It's like I've become a spectacle. If this person assumes that perhaps I'm a dangerous stalker could he go to the authorities with his concerns? What concerns should I have if any?
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

As long as, you did not post any threatening or illegal messages and did not otherwise engaged in anything criminal or illegal when it comes to your my space account, the simple fact that you have posted an image of a woman warrior would not rise to any level of concern for the police or any other reasonable person and such situation should not be of a concern, as you are free to post any image on your profile, as long as, it is not an image that is somehow illegal and a picture of warrior princess would not be considered illegal by any means, despite of how others might interpret it.

I wish you the best of luck!