LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Experience:  Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.

HalloIs there a form for build to suit in your real estate

Customer Question

Is there a form for build to suit in your real estate section?I have a tenant for a building
that I will build for him
Expert:  Ely replied 3 years ago.
Hello friend. My name is XXXXX XXXXX welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (1) this is general information only, not legal advice, and, (2) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies.

Can you please clarify exactly what kind of agreement/contract you are in need of?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks and I need a build to suit agreement for real estate.

I own a land and tenant want to lease once I build the building

Did I clarify the point?

Expert:  Ely replied 3 years ago.
Yes, thank you. XXXXX do not have a template to provide, I am afraid.

I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other experts.

Your JustAnswer Account has not been charged for this conversation and your question is back in the queue. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should an expert pick it up, you should be alerted via email and/or SMS (text message) unless you actively disable these features.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this will "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other experts' access to it.

My apologies for any inconvenience and good luck...
Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 3 years ago.

My name isXXXXX a licensed Texas attorney and am very happy to try and answer your question today.

Here is my personal favorite. It contains not only sample language (template), but also provides explanations and the underlying law for each portion of the agreement. To access the resource I am mentioning, please just click the following link:

If you have a follow-up question or need clarification, please just say the word by using "reply" to reach me. I will be sure to check back for any further word from you when I am again working online in this forum.

I truly hope all works out for you and that the information I have provided proves useful. Thanks so much for using this service!

Take care,

Ben, J.D.