CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

Hi i received on mail this is the first time i see this and

Customer Question

Hi i received on mail this is the first time i see this and have no idea what this is concern about please halp me Thanks i received from warner insurace system plaintiff docket # XXXXX jUDGMENT # XXXXX=94 CIVIL ACTION REVIVAL OF JUDGMENT PLEASE GET BACK TO ME I HAVE NO IDEA MY NAME IS XXXXX XXXXX RECIDING AT xxx xxxx xxxxxxx 11211 NY

Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 3 years ago.

William B. Esq. :

Dear Customer, thank you for using our service. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would like to assist you today.

William B. Esq. :

I am sorry to learn of this disturbing piece of mail.

William B. Esq. :

While I am unable to review the document itself, the first and most important thing to inquire into is: were you ever involved in any sort of lawsuit before?

William B. Esq. :

(Specifically I am looking for any lawsuit with the party that sent you the piece of mail, but lets be very broad first, and then narrow it down).

Customer :

HI GOOD MORNING WILLIAMS B OK I RECEIVED YESTERDAY AN EMAIL FROM YOU ABOUT THE JUDGMENT THAT YOU HAVE TO LOOK INTO TO SEE WHATS WHAT PLEASE GET BACK TO ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO OR YOU WILL DO FOR ME ON MY BEHALF

Dear Customer, It appears we have been having a communications problem with the link. Below is a complete transcript of our "chat" function. What I am trying to do is establish whether or not there was any prior civil litigation in which you were involved as a party (usually a defendant), and then I can explain what these types of documents are; or if the document was sent in error, how to go about dealing with the matter. Please follow up and let me know - I will respond as quickly as possible.

Best regards, Bill

___________________________________

William B. Esq. : Dear Customer, thank you for using our service. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would like to assist you today.
William B. Esq. : I am sorry to learn of this disturbing piece of mail.
William B. Esq. : While I am unable to review the document itself, the first and most important thing to inquire into is: were you ever involved in any sort of lawsuit before?
William B. Esq. : (Specifically I am looking for any lawsuit with the party that sent you the piece of mail, but lets be very broad first, and then narrow it down).
TYRNAUER ABRAHAM : HI GOOD MORNING WILLIAMS B OK I RECEIVED YESTERDAY AN EMAIL FROM YOU ABOUT THE JUDGMENT THAT YOU HAVE TO LOOK INTO TO SEE WHATS WHAT PLEASE GET BACK TO ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO OR YOU WILL DO FOR ME ON MY BEHALF