Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

From Gary & XXXXX XXXXX. Our son Clay was seriously injured

Customer Question

From Gary & XXXXX XXXXX. Our son Clay was seriously injured in an automobile accident in Saudi Arabia. He sustained sever head injuries and as a byproduct of this he is an epileptic.
Clay was in a vehicle driven by an employee of the Daharan Academy which is owned by a Saudi. The legal system in Saudi is not geared for pain/suffering nor disability. There is a lot
more to this. We need some help with his care and medical expenses not to mention that his doctors say that he will never be a productive member of society. If you can provide any guidance, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.

I am so sorry to hear about your son. I am sorry to say that you are going to have to pursue this though under Saudi law in Saudi Arabia, which means I am afraid you will need a Saudi attorney as we have no experts here who are knowledgeable enough in Saudi laws to really provide more than very basic general information to you. You can find a Saudi attorney through the US State Department or embassy in Saudi Arabia or at the same sites used by other attorneys,