Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

I would like to know how to look up information about my case

Customer Question

I would like to know how to look up information about my case in the county court of the eleventh judicial circuit miami dade county florida case #XXXXX -cc 05 (04)
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 3 years ago.

Dwayne B. :

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification.

Everything that is online can be found by using the search at this page. All you have to do is enter in the information they request. However, be aware that not everything will be online and even the information that is online is often delayed.

Dwayne B. :

All you have to enter on that page is the name of a party and then the beginning and ending date of the search you want to run.

Dwayne B. :

The website is showing you are offline so I will save and exit so I can assist others. If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask them in this thread. I will be online most of the day but it may take a little while for me to answer if I am assisting others.

Customer :

I could find nothing about my case. The case #11-14744-CC 05 (04) . It is a civil case. What am I doing wrong?

Customer :

i am trying to get info about my civil case #11-14744-cc 05 (04) in miami dade county

Dwayne B. :

If you entered the information requested on that page then the only way the information wouldn't be there is if 1) it is not in the county court of Miami-Dade County, 2) they haven't entered any info on there yet because it is new. If the case is more than a month old it should be on there.

Dwayne B. :

The clerk indicates it should have an R in the case number if it is a county court case. Are you sure it isn't in a different type of court? Like a District Court?

Dwayne B. :

If it is in a court other than the court court try this location for a search: