Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

What can one expect during a bank representative touring my

What can one expect during a bank representative touring my residence for the purpose of a potential personal property seizure ?

Roger : Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a litigation attorney. Thanks for your question. I'll be glad to assist.
Roger : What is the personal property seizure based on? Does the lender have a lien on the personal property or what?

A $200K judgment on $48K worth of real estate. I upset one of the executives so they are in essence trying to harass me as much as possible. No matter what I try they will not meet with me.

Roger : Ok. Thanks for the information.
Roger : In that case, the creditor will have the right to make a pretty thorough inspection - - including looking in closets, etc. They will likely also take photos.
Roger : Unless the order allowing the inspection limits something, the creditor can take as much or as little time as it wants and inspect wherever it wants.