Joseph
Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with significant and substantial experience in multiple areas of law.
54899578

Can you ask your partner with and STD if you also get the STD,

Can you ask your partner with and STD if you also get the STD, to be responsible for health insurance and make you a beneficiary of his life insurance policy?

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

My name isXXXXX am a licensed attorney, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Yes, you could definitely ask a partner with an STD to be responsible for your health insurance and make you a beneficiary of his life insurance policy.

It would be best to get the agreement regarding the life insurance policy in writing to ensure that it's enforceable.

I hope the above information is helpful.

Please let me know if you have any clarifying or follow up questions as I want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with my service. Please contact me first if you are contemplating leaving me a negative rating, as I’ll be happy to continue to address your concerns until you are completely satisfied with my service.

If not, please remember to rate my answer positively so I get credit for my work. Please also rate me highly (9-10) when you receive your customer satisfaction survey as well.

Thanks and best of luck!

-Joseph
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your advise it seem reasonable .....

Thank you Clara,

Happy to help and best of luck!