Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.

Part 2 to my question - can I have someone else take title

Part 2 to my question - can I have someone else take title on the aforementioned property and have them quitclaim the property to me as sole & sep prop before divorce is final?

Thank you for your follow-up.

My apologies but that won't solve anything. What governs is the transfer of property over to you. Once it becomes yours, it becomes community property if you are still married. It therefore becomes something that your spouse would be entitled to. A transfer into your name after divorce is final is permitted, but before it, regardless of how it is transferred, it becomes community property.

Good luck and kindly do not forget to positively rate may answers to you so that I can obtain credit for my work. Thank you!