Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.

Hello I wrote a check to Comcast July 1st 2013. The check was

Hello I wrote a check to Comcast July 1st 2013. The check was cashed by Comcast on July 10th, but my account number as crossed off, and someone elses account number was written on the check. There fore my account with Comcast was overdue and someone elses account was paid with my money. It has been almost two months and now Comcast says I owe them $34.00 for overdue amount. I asked in good faith that they waive that fee since they committed check fraud. They Comcast wanted me to sign a hold harmless agreement before they would issue me a credit for the $34.00.
Can they do that?
my email [email protected]

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to discussing this and providing you information in this regard

"they Comcast wanted me to sign a hold harmless agreement... Can they do that"

Yes. That is the company policy for everyone when issuing refunds

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated