Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.

sorry one last thing, I have been flying her out because I

sorry one last thing, I have been flying her out because I want the kids to see their mom as she cant afford it, does that become precedent for the future or is it just recognized as good will and me doing for the kids and her

Thank you for your follow-up, and thank you most kindly for requesting me to assist you again.

If there is no court order in place requiring you to fly her out, it is simply 'good will' and your choice to assist her. But it is not court ordered, and it is NOT precedent. Typically parents who wish to see their child or children cover their own expenses in doing so. Relocation costs for the kids are typically split.

Hope that helps.