Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.

I was 20 weeks pregnant and started bleeding and cramping.

I was 20 weeks pregnant and started bleeding and cramping. I went to Palastine,tx hospital and they told me it was Braxton Hicks and sent me home with out checking anything but baby heart beat. Next day it happened again at church so ambulance took me to ER where I was not tended to. I was not checked, i was alone in pain and all nurse would say is we have called the Dr. Still nothing done. Well I felt my baby come out and called again for nurse to check. All she would say is I called for the Dr. . I feel like I would have still had my baby if appropriate actions were taking like trying to stop my labor the day before and giving me iv fluids??? Nothing was done. I am broken and humiliated I attended my baby boys funeral today.HELP

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you in any way that I can,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, I am a mother and I can feel your pain. The saddest part of all is that this all could have been avoided and your labor could have been stopped if the hospital personnel had taken the appropriate action, even during your second visit the following day,

The hospital personnel was not only incompetent, but they were heartless and without any compassion for your suffering and your loss. You did not say if the doctor ever made it to the hospital on either occasion, but you have a very, very strong case for medical malpractice against the hospital and against every employee that participated in your care (and, I use the term "care" very loosely). This was the epitome of negligence.

You should not only recover for your physical pain and suffering, but also for your mental, emotional, and psychological distress. And, it your baby was viable, in other words, could have survived had they taken appropriate action and given the baby appropriate care, you may have a case of wrongful death also. You should retain a lawyer with extensive experience (at least 20 years) in medical malpractice, and wrongful death actions and in litigation. Please let me know if you would like me to direct you to that class of Attorney. These cases are taken on contingency fee and it will cost you nothing out of pocket. The Attorney will be paid from any settlement, judgment, or verdict.,

You and the baby will be in my prayers, I promise you that,

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you, it will not cost you anything additional to give me a positive rating, and that is the only way I can receive credit, Thank you for understanding,

If you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, Please rate a 10 as it gives me a greater opportunity to assist other customers on this website and is greatly appreciated,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you,

Dear Customer, I see that you have had the opportunity to review my Answer. Is there anything that you would like me to clarify? If not, please be kind enough to leave a positive rating so that I can receive credit for researching your question and furnishing you with Answers and information. The deposit you made is with JustAnswer and it will not cost you anything additional to leave a positive rating, but it is necessary for me to receive credit for assisting you. Thank you for understanding,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes Andrea I would greatly appreciate a list of that class off Lawyers. Your information is also greatly appreciated. I would like to keep this hospital from doing others the way they did me and Rylin. The answer to your question is the first day Dr. Sent me home after hearing heartbeat and called it Braxton Hicks. The following day at church when I was taken to ER the Dr. Did not show for a while and when finally arrived I was crying and told him my baby was out already. I thank you for your help and prayers. I live in Jewett, TX but have a Aunt that lives in Houston,TX is there any of those lawyers there?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Andrea do you have a list of these lawyers in Houston area?

Please accept my apologies for not getting back to you sooner, but something happened to my computer and I was offline for 3 days,

Here is a list of Texas Bar Associations compiled by the American Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service by Counties,

Kindest Regards,