How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joseph Your Own Question
Joseph, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 5299
Experience:  Attorney with significant and substantial experience in multiple areas of law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Joseph is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can a grievance be filed against an attorney to state bar for

This answer was rated:

Can a grievance be filed against an attorney to state bar for improperly removing a case to federal court which should never have been there (no diversity jurisdiction because the amount in controversy never exceeded $75000), and was immediately remanded by the federal court judge, because the removal involves at least 13 forms, time and expense for both the state and the federal court

Thank you

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

My name isXXXXX am a licensed attorney, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

I need a bit more information from you before I can proceed to provide you with a complete and thorough answer to your question.

Can you tell me if this is your attorney or someone else's (the other party to a case you're involved in)?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Other party

Yes, it is unethical for an attorney to engage in any process with the sole intent to cause delay or frustration to another party.

If the attorney's removal to federal court was without merit, then you can and should file a complaint against the attorney with the Connecticut Bar Association, which you can do using the information available online here:

I hope the above information is helpful.

Please let me know if you have any clarifying or follow up questions as I want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with my service. Please contact me first if you are contemplating leaving me a negative rating, as I’ll be happy to continue to address your concerns until you are completely satisfied with my service.

If not, please remember to rate my answer positively so I get credit for my work. Please also rate me highly (9-10) when you receive your customer satisfaction survey as well.

Thanks and best of luck!

Joseph and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you