LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.

Best way to handle a outstanding warrant

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good morning. What was the basis for the warrant being issued? Is this a criminal matter?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No it's for expired inspection ticket
Failure to appear in coury
Thank you for the addition information. The best way to handle this is to file a motion with the court, advising the Judge of the reason your failed to appear and that you would likely to appear and resolve this. Moreover, if possible, you should correct the problem which resulted in the ticket being issued in the first place and advise the Judge of that as well. You can ask that the warrant be vacated/lifted and the court date be reset, so you can appear to handle this and close the case out.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you