Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  15 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

I bought a portable pool and installed it at my boyfriends

I bought a portable pool and installed it at my boyfriends house, we are no longer together and he won't give it back to me do I have the legal right to get it back?
Hello and welcome! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
.
Did you actually give it to your ex or did you just set it up there to use?
.
Has he told you that you can't come onto the property?
.
.
Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I bought it had a company install it. I still live there for another 3 weeks but want to take it with me. He won't let me have it.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I did not give it to him it is mine bought and paid for I only set it up at his house thinking I was going to live there longer than I will he has asked me to move out. I want to take it with me. It's portable and can be uninstalled and setup elsewhere.

If you purchased the pool then it is your personal property and he would have no legal right to prevent you from taking it with you when you moved. The only way he could prevent you from doing so would be if you made a gift of the pool to him.
.
If he tried to physically keep you from taking it with you then you could call the police and show them any paperwork you had documenting that you were the sole purchaser of the pool and that it was your personal property.
.
If you are going to have the pool company move it for you and think he may object, you may want to ask for a police escort to go with you when they come to move the pool.
.
Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That's what I thought he said he would take me to court that he built a deck with scrap wood on one side and said he would not take it down to give me the pool or give me money nothing it's his.

Well, he doesn't have any legal right to keep it since it is your personal property. So if he wants it, he will have to pay you for it or you can remove it. The fact that he built a deck doesn't mean that he gets to keep your pool...
.
.
Thanks