Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with significant and substantial experience in multiple areas of law.

For the Final Status Conference. both parties need to be at

For the Final Status Conference. both parties need to be at the court or just their attorneys.
Thank you

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

My name isXXXXX am a licensed attorney, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Unless the court has stated otherwise, personal appearance is required at a final status conference, so both parties would need to attend along with their attorneys.

I hope the above information is helpful.

Please let me know if you have any clarifying or follow up questions as I want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with my service. Please contact me first if you are contemplating leaving me a negative rating, as I’ll be happy to continue to address your concerns until you are completely satisfied with my service.

If not, please remember to rate my answer positively so I get credit for my work. Please also rate me highly (9-10) when you receive your customer satisfaction survey as well.

Thanks and best of luck!