Joseph
Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with significant and substantial experience in multiple areas of law.
54899578

I live in the value place west valley utah. I complained about

I live in the value place west valley utah. I complained about a person who lived hear I was concerned heard yelling way down hall from a room told office and office told her who complained. can they do that? can they disclose who complained? i have more too!

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

My name isXXXXX am a licensed attorney, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Unfortunately, yes, unless they had assured you that you complaint would be kept confidential, they can inform the person that you made the complaint.

I realize the above information is not what you wanted to hear and I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX had better news to give you, but I hope you appreciate an honest and direct answer to your question. It would be unprofessional of me and unfair to you to provide you with anything less.

Please let me know if you have any follow up or clarifying questions as I want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with my service. Please contact me first if you are contemplating leaving me a negative rating, as I’ll be happy to continue to address your concerns until you are completely satisfied with my service.

If not, please remember to rate my answer positively so I get credit for my work.

Thanks and best of luck!

-Joseph
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what about if the on sight manager never answers the security number on weekends or after hours unless you know what room he is in? and if u call 911 because u cant get ahold of him he calls just before office opens to find out whats going on?

Hello Kevin,

That could be a breach of your rental agreement if that was something that was promised in your rental contract (that the on sight manager answer the number on weekends and/or after hours).
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes your told when u move in that if u need any asstence to call 500 or 501 80% of the time it will go to laundry after hours. I have ran in too many people in loby that cant check in and i tell them what room he is in and they get help. what about dereliction of duty office dose nothing about this drunk? every day i see him go to liquer store everyday.

Hello Kevin, You could sue for breach of contract then if this was guaranteed in your rental contract.

Unfortunately, you cannot force the office to terminate the employee for 'dereliction of duty' or any other reason. (Dereliction of duty is a military term and has no meaning in employment law or any other area of law).

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how do i find the right lawer to help me?

Hello Kevin,

You should look for a landlord-tenant law if you have a worthwhile cause of action to pursue.

You can find one online here:

www.lawyers.com

www.avvo.com

www.martindale.com