Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.

okay we had an auction and an on;line auction when the aution

okay we had an auction and an on;line auction when the aution was live and online we asked for one aution the acution is now done ,,,and we sit things back that was sold by the auctioneer ....and now he wants to do an live online acution ..we say no more he got payed for one action and he says we owe him money still he took his 15% was paid at the end of the acution he did now we no longer want he service anymore do we have to still deal with him

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to providing you information in this regard

So this was an online auction of your belongings that you contracted with the auctioneer to help with - is that correct?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes it was ...he did an acution for us ,,and he got payed and we don't him need for another auction because we were not satisfied with him ..but he says we cant move our stuff that is left because we still owe him ..but he did the auction for us got paid 1354.00 dollars for his services and now we don't want to use him again ..the stuff we put back was the choices that was made by us

I see. Well, you are not bound to continue with him if the obligation has been fulfilled

What "stuff" are you talking about? Does he still have your things?

Is there a contract with this person?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes there was a contact ....we wanted an acution which he did for us and got paid for that auction the sum of 1345.00....we sat things back for another auction but decide not to use him because we are not satisfied with him or his auction company ....and do not want his services anymore ...

Thank you

So if you have fulfilled the contract, then no you do not have to have any more association with him.

He did his job and he was paid for it.

I suggest if he still has things that belong to you, you tell him that the contract has been fulfilled, he charged more than the contract called for and that he has to return your belongings