Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.

Took my ATV to a small business for repairs and it was stolen..

Took my ATV to a small business for repairs and it was stolen.. Is their insurance suppose to cover the theft of someone's property when it is on their facility and under their watch? Police were notified and a report was filed. It Happened a couple of months ago and it hasn't been recovered. How should I proceed?

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will provide you information in this regard today.

It depends. Was there a disclaimer of any sort that says they are not responsible for any theft that occurs while on the property or anything like that?

If there was such a disclaimer, then no their insurance company probably will not cover it

I suggest you contact your insurance company, and if it was not covered separately call your homeowner's insurance company and see if they will assist in recovering the value. You will need a copy of the police report that you filed.