Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer
26798026

What do you call a defense that is weak, not pertinent to the

What do you call a defense that is weak, not pertinent to the case at hand, and holds no
weight in the argument?

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Typically, a defense that is not pertinent and holds no weight would be an irrelevant or inapplicable defense. A person could also say that the defense is invalid in a given case. If a defense is weak but theoretically valid, then a party would try to come up with reasons that it doesn't apply or shouldn't be applied (other than just being weak).

If you have any questions or concerns about what I've written, please reply so that I may address them. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I provide. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so that I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.