Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Attorney
Experience:  19 Years of Legal Practice Experience in this precise field.
10805288

i want to talk with alwxia esq. only ! please ! we had an

Customer Question

i want to talk with alwxia esq. only ! please ! we had an extended conversation sunday, now i have additional questions.

I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING TO MY BEST ABILITY, THOUGH I HAVE TO ADMIT, I'M NOT GOOD AT COMPUTERS....I'M LOOKING FOR ALEXIA ESQ.  AND I AM HAVING " NO " LUCK.  CAN SOMEONE TELL ME "HOW" TO REACH HER ? THANK YOU!

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
I have let Alexia know that your question is waiting. If I can be of further assistance let me know.
Expert:  Alexia Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Good morning, is this Keith? Thank you for specifically requesting me. As you can see, posting your question expressly directing it to me is the best way to reach me. It best ensures that when I am back in the office and checking in with the site, that I will be alerted to your post. I was a bit held up this morning on client matters, but I will surely have some free time later to address a question - so post it by replying here, OK? I'll check back with you.

Sincerely,
Alexia Esq.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

GOOD MORNING ALEXIA ESQ. ! YOU DO REMEMBER OUR CONVERSATION SUNDAY 15TH ? THE HOMEOWNER E-MAILED. HE STILL WANTS THE FULL AMOUNT OF $ 13,232.55 ( I HAD AGREED TO $700.00 LESS.CLEANING/PAINTING). THIS TIME HE FAILED TO MENTION PAINT AND CLEANING, BUT REFERRED TO ..INCONVENIENCE, TIME OFF WORK IF NECESSARY ,DISRUPTION OF HOUSEHOLD AND TO HIS "PET" THE CAT!! AM I LIABLE FOR ANY OF THIS? IF NOT, I WILL E-MAIL THE HOMEOWNER THAT IS MY FINAL OFFER. $ 12,532.55.
THANKS YOU VERY MUCH ! KEITH ANDERS

Hi Keith, yes, I remember. And while I can't seem to access the details through your name/link above, I found I could get it through my own past questions list. With regard to your new post:

GOOD MORNING ALEXIA ESQ. ! YOU DO REMEMBER OUR CONVERSATION SUNDAY 15TH ? Of course!

THE HOMEOWNER E-MAILED. HE STILL WANTS THE FULL AMOUNT OF $ 13,232.55 ( I HAD AGREED TO $700.00 LESS.CLEANING/PAINTING). OK.

THIS TIME HE FAILED TO MENTION PAINT AND CLEANING, BUT REFERRED TO ..INCONVENIENCE, TIME OFF WORK IF NECESSARY ,DISRUPTION OF HOUSEHOLD AND TO HIS "PET" THE CAT!! AM I LIABLE FOR ANY OF THIS? No, technically, you are not liable for anything until a court says so. He is lucky you are rolling over and agreeing to your mistake, actually. Many a contractor wouldn't (not that denying one's mistake is ethical), and even those that would, may say, but I am only willing to pay you what the REAL going rate is to fix it, and I know a reputable cmpany that will do it for $9k.

And no, we don't win "lost time from work" for a contract case, nor do we get "inconvenience" moneys. He is out of line, as I see it.

IF NOT, I WILL E-MAIL THE HOMEOWNER THAT IS MY FINAL OFFER. $ 12,532.55. You are being very gracious to him, Keith.

THANKS YOU VERY MUCH ! You are very, very welcome.

KEITH ANDERS

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions.

Sincerely,

Alexia Esq.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ALEXIA ESQ.....THANK YOU VERY MUCH ! IT IS SO NICE TO TALK WITH A QUALIFIED AND PROFESSIONAL AND RESPECTFUL
INDIVIDUAL. I CERTAINLY DO APPRECIATE ALL YOUR INPUT AND ADVICE. I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW KNOWING I HAVE THE CORRECT INFORMATION. THANK YOU ! KEITH ANDERS BONANZA FLOORS CCL # XXXXX SINCE 1965

I feel the same in return. Thank you Keith.
Alexia Esq., Managing Attorney
Experience: 19 Years of Legal Practice Experience in this precise field.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

HEY ALEXIA ESQ...TODAY IS 9-24-13 I DON'T KNOW WHY I HAVE RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL..YES ! YOU WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS. I WAS COMLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR ADVICE ! I GAVE YOU A RATING OF "EXCELLANT " AND CLICKED ON A GRATUITY OF $ 24.00..

I THINK THIS WILL DO IT FOR NOW ! THANK YOU VERY MUCH..KEITH ANDERS BONANZA FLOORS

Hi Keith, the email may have been auto-generated by the site, since it didn't come from me. And I did receive your kind rating and generous bonus, such nice surprise! Nice to see you anyhow! I hope your week is going terrific :)

Sincerely,
Alexia
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ALEXIA ESQ. ONLY...THIS IS KEITH ANDERS BONANZA FLOORS...AGAIN. I AM AGAIN HAVING DIFFICULTY REACHING YOU. OF COURSE IT IS MY LACK OF COMPUTER SKILLS. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO TALK WITH YOU AGAIN !

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
I WOULD GUESS ALEXIA ESQ. IS " NOT " ONLINE AT THIS TIME. THOUGH I WOULD PREFER TALKING WITH ALEXIA.ESQ. I DO NEED MY QUESTION ANSWERED ASAP. THANK YOU
Hi Keith, I was not able to contribute time here yesterday, so sorry we missed each other. Also, due to work needs in my law practice, while your question will always get to me, I don't wait at this screen all day long. Rather, I check in periodically, while taking a break from work, for instance, so I can assist those that have indicated they seek my help. This would not necessarily happen within 20 minutes of a visitor's request for help, obviously. And of course, if I am in court and not in the office, it can take longer.

That all being explained, Do you still need my assistance? Did you have a new question I can help you with? Feel free to post it, if you do. I will check back with you later, since you don't seem to be online currently