Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

How do I pursue stolen auto parts swapped at a repair shop.

How do I pursue stolen auto parts swapped at a repair shop. Do I present the case in court myself or should I have lawyer. In which court? More than ten thousand in parts stolen.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I will do whatever I can to answer your question and provide excellent service.

This is a warranty/breach of contract claim. It may also involve consumer fraud.

Because of the substantial amount involved and the possible aspect of fraud, which would involve active concealment by the shop, you would be well served by retaining an attorney to help you gather and organize the evidence and then present your case.

If the fraud can be proven then there is a possible recovery of punitive damages and attorney fees.

It is my privilege to assist you. Let me know if you need further information.  I hope I have helped you beyond your expectations in the service I have provided to you.  I am here for you.

Be sure to verify the information I have provided with a local attorney who is familiar with your local laws and procedures.

I am happy to answer your follow-up questions and assist you until I am able to explain the answer to your satisfaction. 

Thank you.

Thank you for your positive rating of my service to you. Let me know if you need more help or have future questions. I will be here for you. Just ask for me by name at the start of your question - "Loren" or use the following link (which you can bookmark in your browser):  http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-Loren/

Best wishes and good luck to you.

If it is not too much trouble, Bob, when you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JA/Pearl in a day or two, please do rate me highly (9 or 10). It affects my ability to continue to assist you and other customers on JA/Pearl and would be most appreciated.