Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992

where might I find a blank form affidavit sample , to provide

where might I find a blank form affidavit sample , to provide proper language to the court appointing PR in a will the court will remove the current PR.

Dwayne B. :

I'm here. I don't know of any form sites that have these and that are correct. What you can do is go to the courthouse and look through a few probate files (which are public records) and some of them will have affidavits. However, you really should get a lawyer to do them and the application if you want to win. The chances are less than 5% that you'll win without a lawyer if the other side has one. The rules are too complicated.

i know the forms are in the law library , I hoped you would save parking fees, scanner, printing fees , time etc. thanks anyway-- i went on line and found one myself, while waiting for you reply . bye

to file letters of appointment , via by nomination of a majority , giving said to the judge to supervise , is the 1st desire i.e, to appoint one person, is the goal herewith, I am not considering moving past appointment of PR without an Esq to protect from liabilities brought " if " there remains a possibility we know , via the esq of the heir esq .