Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

All counsel we interview say that the judge will not hear any

All counsel we interview say that the judge will not hear any motion prior to compliance hearing, that she will throw it out not giving an opportunity to file again. I have told them they have an ethical obligation to make the court aware of fraud, if in fact it would have changed the outcome of the original judgment.There was a guy that earned 30k under the table, didn't disclose it on CS-41,ex wife made courts aware, judge gave her a retro rearrange and him 5 years probation. on just one CS-41 My ex's is over $800k the other was $300k+ with 2 undisclosed accounts. What are the reasons that she wouldn't throw the motion to vacate the judgment out? or would? Is it a roll of the dice? I only have a few more for you, I am so sorry but you have been a tremendous comfort.
Thank you for your new question.

They do have an obligation to raise the fraud and they can and should be raising it at the very least in the compliance hearing as a defense to the non-compliance. Legally, fraud is a defense to the non-compliance as well. They should address the fraud in the objection to the non-compliance and then present your fraud evidence in there. If the judge refuses to hear it as a defense to the compliance, then you still have the motion to vacate based on fraud you can still file after the compliance hearing, which is what the attorneys are likely trying to tell you.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You are unbelievable brilliant. You would be surprised what I have been told. My wife works around the clock on this. I hope you have the highest rewards in your area of practice. I have only met one attorney, not in divorce that could wrap their head around the problem, hence my ex wife getting away with all of this. You have brought me great comfort. I will not bug you much longer,. Thank you

Thank you for your response.

The practice of law is not an exact science. There are many different ways to attack issues, you just need to get an attorney who is a little creative to try to attack your problem from all angles and not just the most obvious angles.