Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

Is there anything I can do to keep my ex husband from bringing

Is there anything I can do to keep my ex husband from bringing his new girlfriend on my property during pick up for child visitation? Sometimes she stays in the car but when I notified the ex husband that the new girlfriend is not welcome on my property - she got out of his car, walked around my vehicle to make eye contact and stood there staring at me with her arms crossed.

Kirk Adams : Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.
Kirk Adams : Yes, you can inform her that she's not welcome on your property, and if she comes back, she should be considered a trespasser and you could actually press charges against her.
Kirk Adams : She's not entitled to be there just because your ex is.
Customer:

Excellent, thank you for your time

Kirk Adams : Sure. Thanks for allowing me to assist you.
Kirk Adams : Please let me know if you need anything further.
Customer:

I just wanted to verify what I thought with someone who actually knows. Have a good night.