Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney-at-Law
66887675

Hello, On of the massage parlours was just busted by undercover

On of the massage parlours was just busted by undercover for prostitution. They do have the regualr massage as well things like this on thie side. I call from my cell phone. Will they now investigate me???
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I will do whatever I can to answer your question and provide excellent service.

It is virtually impossible that they will bother charging you with anything absent more proof than a cellphone call. Without you actually being there, they have no probable cause that you were involved in any illegal activity.

I hope this is helpful. If you have more follow up questions please let me know. It is never a problem.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you

You are very welcome. I am happy to have been of service to you and hope you found that service no less than excellent.

Thank you.

If you have not already do so, please remember to leave a favorable rating so that I am paid for assisting you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Loren,

I did visit them 3 months ago for a massge. If their phone records were accessed, ? wont they imply that I am their client??

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Simply because you visited them 3 months ago does not mean that you committed any crimes. They would need to have actual evidence that you were involved in the prostitution actions at the massage parlor. It is the police's responsibility to prove as such. If you only went to the massage parlor for actual massages, then there is nothing to be concerned about. And even assuming you were involved with something illegal (I'm not implying that you were), it would take more than phone calls to prove that you were part of something illegal. There would have to be evidence that you paid for the prostitution.
Thelawman2, Attorney
Experience: Attorney-at-Law