Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

Last year I Quit Claimed my Deed from a time share back to

Last year I Quit Claimed my Deed from a time share back to the Legacy Vacation Club.My time share unit is paid in full , So the quit claim to the resort is free and clear. The Q C deed was recorded with the county.The resort called and spoke to my wife and told her we still own the unit and now maint fees for 2013 are due.
We let it go and a year later I received a new maint bill for 2014 due Jan 1, 2014 also including late fees for last year, 2013 and the maint fee as well.
Sal (NNN) [email protected]

Dwayne B. :

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification.

Dwayne B. :

Is there a specific question I can assist you with?

Dwayne B. :

Before I ask any additional questions about your situation, I need to make sure that you understand how the website and rating system works.

Many times in time share situations the law is not in favor of the consumer. When that happens we have to give the person asking the question bad news. It's true, but sometimes it's not in their favor.

On this website the customer rates us experts at the end of the question and answer and every now and then a customer is unhappy about the law and gives a negative rating. Unfortunately, that negative rating is taken by the website to be a reflection on me, indicating that I wasn't polite, wasn't prompt, or provided a wrong answer.

I'm more than happy to discuss this with you, but I just wanted to make sure that you understood how the system works and that you will rate me on my professionalism and not on whether the law is in your favor or not, since I have no control over that.

With that understanding, do you want me to discuss this in more detail with you?

Customer:

No thanks.