Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

Can I take any legal

Can I take any legal action for being pulled over at gunpoint by 4 state police officers (including a K-9 Unit) who were unable to give me clear orders from 50 yards away because their bullhorn was't working, before I was hand-cuffed on my knees and both my vehicle and body were searched without my permission? I only assume my face and state of my license plate (though not the vehicle or make of the car) fit the profile of a person of interest. Does it matter that this occurred 5 months ago, but I've been experiencing symptoms of PTSD since, and crippling panic attacks for the last 2 months? Thanks for reading this.

Dwayne B. :

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification.

Dwayne B. :

Yes, there are legal avenues to pursue. No one can tell you how likely you are to be successful without a full review of all the evidence, facts and testimony in your case but the facts you have given give rise to a prima facie case for a civil rights violation.

Customer:

I suspected that would be one avenue. May I ask the level of confidentiality in my responses on here before I give details that would greater clarify this?

Dwayne B. :

There is no confidentiality. I can ask them to close and hide the question once we're finished and you issued your Positive Rating, but it takes them a few hours to do that.

Customer:

Oh. That makes me rather unsatisfied with this service.

Customer:

I'll consult some service that offers confidentiality. I apologize for this inconvenience.

Dwayne B. :

I'm sorry, all of the click throughs reflect that it isn't confidential.

Dwayne B. :

No service short of hiring an attorney are confidential.

Dwayne B. :

The websites ability to close and hide the question is the best that there is out there.

Customer:

I understand. This might be a high profile issue, so I'm going to hire a lawyer to discuss this issue under confidentiality. Is there any way to give you a percentage of the fee I proposed under the terms of satisfaction?

Dwayne B. :

I'm not aware of anything, but I'll send this to the moderators.