Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

I will ONLY ACCEPT an answer from JD 1992. What now?

Dwayne B. :

This is JD 1992, I have changed my screen name to Dwayne B. For some reason the site is glitching and I can't see your past questions. Can you refresh my memory as to what your case is about?

Customer:
The easiest thing for you to do is send post judgment discovery. That will get you the information you want and the info will be more recent than anything the company will find for you and, in addition, doesn't cost you hardly anything. Do you want to discuss this?
Dwayne B. :

I remember now.

Dwayne B. :

Is this a corporation or a person?

Customer:

The corp. changed their name a few months after incorporating to Dili Transportation.

Dwayne B. :

Have you checked with the Secretary of State to see if they have a new address?

Customer:

The addres is the sameas the old corp. Again, they have received letters sent to Dili at this address in the past.

Dwayne B. :

The best thing to do in this case is to hire someone to find them and hand them the documents personally. Most private investigators can do this pretty cheaply.

Dwayne B. :

If you never can get them then you schedule a deposition and have a subpoena issued and served on someone from the company.

Customer:

Will do. Thanks.

Dwayne B. :

You're very welcome.

Dwayne B. :

Anything else before I exit?

Customer:

No. That's fine.

Dwayne B. :

Best wishes!

Thank you very much for the Positive Rating. Please come back and visit us if you have any new questions and feel free to ask for me by placing “FOR DWAYNE B” in the subject line or as the first words of your question and I will pick up as soon as I see it.